Carnival Dinner and Dessert Menus

serene56

I can see all of them now! I agree about the desert choices, they don't look as good :( Oh well, maybe it will help me narrow it down so I don't order the whole dessert menu :o

Lucia, what date are you going on Fascination? We are going April 25! First timer here too, well at least first time on Carnival, and first cruise as an adult.:D

Cheryl: most people are telling me they cant see day 1 and 3. To me-- day 2 when I pull it up in only on there half way=== is that what you are seeing?? I will have to play with this tonight when i get home.

Thanks Serene - I was able to print everything! Now I can go home, have DH go over the menu and HOPEFULLY convince him WE (not the kids) need to eat at Nick & Nora's one night.

I'm thinking the day we are in Costa Maya or Cozumel.

He will never regret N&N's!!!! There is simply NO COMPARISON between the dining room and N&N's!!!! You CANNOT eat like that in the dining room... doesn't even come close! It is SO worth the money! I hope you can convince him... if not, go by yourself, you will love it!!!

I just got off the Valor (Feb 27-Mar 6) and wanted to point out that these are not the same menus that were used on our cruise. There are some similarities, but they are definately not exactly the same.

He will never regret N&N's!!!! There is simply NO COMPARISON between the dining room and N&N's!!!! You CANNOT eat like that in the dining room... doesn't even come close! It is SO worth the money! I hope you can convince him... if not, go by yourself, you will love it!!!

I hope I can convince him. This is a "family" cruise, so to DH that means we MUST eat EVERY meal together. I'm not looking to dump the kids in the camp every night, but I was hoping for 1 dinner alone with my DH.

DH has a funny view of "family vacations." Everyone stays together AT ALL TIMES! I'm sure some of it has to do with he only sees his daughter EOW (every other weekend) so any extra time he can get with her, he cherishes. However, SHE sould prefer to hang out with her "brothers."

It took me 6 cruises to talk Joe into the supper club. Yes past cruises was with my kids and being it was a family cruise we were expected to eat together. This was our first cruise without my kids.

Nick & Noras was soo worth it. It will take 2 1/2 hours and wont feel like it. We went on Thursday-- It reallyis hard to decide-- because not only go by whats on the menu-- but what is happening on the ship at night that you will be missing by going to nick and NOras...lol

Thanks for the menus. The only one I could not read was the dessert menu for the 2nd night. It was very blurred.

By the way, the Basil Ice Cream that is served with the Caramelized Lemon Custard is HORRIBLE!! It is supposed to compliment the custard, but it was not a compliment at all. The Truffle Cake, Tiramasu, Creme Brulee, Bitter and Blanc (dark and white chocolate pudding), Chocolate Fudge Cake and the Cappuccino Pie were all excellent!! We tried every dessert and I thought the Flourless Chocolate Cake (that was recommended by the waiter) was not that great.

Thank you so much! This is helping us plan which night to go to N&N's (I think Tuesday is in the lead, but maybe Wednesday). They do have some interesting desserts listed now..... Maybe Carnival has been watching too much Iron Chef on TV?

June

June, we chose Tuesday as well, prior to knowing the menus... and after we saw the menu, were very glad! LOL! Just didn't seem to be anything that interested me that night... but I would have liked to have tried the Lemon Creme Brulee...

That is not true Nicole: What you see on the room service menu is what one gets. Nothing hot except coffee and tea.

But someone can always go to the buffet and grab breakfast to bring it back to the cabin.

This is Carnival only- Royal allows certain items from dining room to be delivered during dinner hours only

I’m still having problems reading the Dessert Menu for Day 2 – it comes up but is very blurry. Can someone post the Dessert Menu from Day 2, with the descriptions? Just the Desserts (nothing from Ice Cream down – since all these are the same). I can only make out bits and pieces.

That is not true Nicole: What you see on the room service menu is what one gets. Nothing hot except coffee and tea.

But someone can always go to the buffet and grab breakfast to bring it back to the cabin.

This is Carnival only- Royal allows certain items from dining room to be delivered during dinner hours only

Are you sure? Because I read a while back on this board that if you're in a cat. 11 or 12, they'll bring dining room food to your room.

Are you sure? Because I read a while back on this board that if you're in a cat. 11 or 12, they'll bring dining room food to your room.

That is not true. You cannot order anything from the dining room to your room, regardless of what cabin you are in...

Nicole- Are you sure you didnt read that on another cruiselines boards? I am very sure that carnival does not deliver dining room food to the suite categories. I do know other cruiselines do offer dining room menu for room service- Royal is one.

To those of you who are only seeing small pictures that you can't read, click normal size just under the bar that says slideshow. It took me a long time to figure this one out and I was so jealpous that I couldn't read other peoples' menus!

Tammy

Nicole- Are you sure you didnt read that on another cruiselines boards? I am very sure that carnival does not deliver dining room food to the suite categories. I do know other cruiselines do offer dining room menu for room service- Royal is one.

Very sure...I don't go to the other boards (except the port boards and the hotel board).

Very sure...I don't go to the other boards (except the port boards and the hotel board).

Well then someone was feeding you a load of bull, LOL! Sorry, but what is on the room service menu is it... It would be nice if it were different. Perhaps the person that stated that was actually referring to a different line... which is highly likely.

I wanted to bring a sushi appetizer back to the room for my son, who was having too much fun with his new friends to join us for dinner, so he could taste what he loves and missed. They said that they weren't supposed to allow anyone to bring food from the dining room to the stateroom. They did let us though.

Archived