11:30 flt out of MCO/from Port Canaveral

AF-1

I did not advise anything. I said you want to be at the airport before 10:30. Your post does not disagree with that at all.

I understood what you were saying. I do not leave until Dec; but am looking to book airline soon, in case airlines raise their fares. Anyway, I will most likely book my flight for sometime after 11:30 or noon. Just wanted to get opinions on how much time I would need. Thank you for your concern.

I understood what you were saying. I do not leave until Dec; but am looking to book airline soon, in case airlines raise their fares. Anyway, I will most likely book my flight for sometime after 11:30 or noon. Just wanted to get opinions on how much time I would need. Thank you for your concern.

Regarding rising airfare. The price of the flight I booked in November for my June cruise has gone up $851 since I booked it. That is an increase of 77%. I booked it in November because the price had gone up $10 per month for the prior two months. Since I would only earn $5 in interest on the money I wasn't spending, and it was going to cost me an additional $50 if I waited, I decided to book the flight in November.

Of course now it looks like I made a brilliant decision.

Archived