Printing boarding passes

Sheltieluv

Hi all--hope someone can help answer this---

I'm not planning to buy internet minutes for our upcoming cruise--am going to "unplug" for vacation!:p

I'd like to print our airline boarding passes before our arrival back in Ft. Lauderdale. Will the purser's office or someone else on board the Navigator (computer lab attendant?) do this for us? Or should I just pay for "minutes" to accomplish the (hopefully) short task? Thanks!

Hi all--hope someone can help answer this---

I'm not planning to buy internet minutes for our upcoming cruise--am going to "unplug" for vacation!:p

I'd like to print our airline boarding passes before our arrival back in Ft. Lauderdale. Will the purser's office or someone else on board the Navigator (computer lab attendant?) do this for us? Or should I just pay for "minutes" to accomplish the (hopefully) short task? Thanks!

Suggest you talk to the computer room person and see what he/she says. Based on the "new" priviledges for the washed coming next year, this printing of boarding will be a perk that the unwashed won't get. For now, you should be able to get them printed but, if not, by the end of your cruise, you should have met up with someone silver and above who has unlimited internet and they should be nice enough to print the passes for you. Or simply go to the computer room and simply ask if anyone there has unlimited internet and if they could take a couple of minutes to let you jump in and print your boarding passes.

Shouldn't have problems finding a willing person.

We have helped people print boarding passes and you should not have any problem finding someone that is happy to do it.

I was going to say the same thing. Just find a friend with free computer time.

Thank you all for your replies. It's a 10-night cruise, so I'll surely be able to find a friendly soul who will help me out! I suppose I could always park myself outside the computer room and just look pitiful....:p

Archived