Oasis August Help!

We have decided to venture away from a UK cruise and like the idea of the Caribbean - BUT we have to cruise during school holidays. So - it seems that August has Oasis doing the Caribbean. Is August okay weather wise? It just occurred to me that it is the only ship in the area in that month!!!

Also - does anyone have an opinion on which ports are nicer - the St. Thomas/St. Maarten ones or the Labadee/Cozumel/Falmouth ones?

I would be grateful for any opinions :)

Kay-it will be VERY HOT-HOT-HOT!! But thankfully, with the ship's air conditioning system, it's bearable. I prefer the Eastern Caribbean. St. Thomas is mostly for shopping. There's tons of stuff to do in St. Marteen and St. Thomas.

Thanks for he help so far! It might be Allure then rather than Oasis but - either will be fine!!

I enjoy both itineraries.

And it is indeed HOT in the Caribbean in August. It is also hurricane season, so whichever itinerary you pick, don't become too attached to it. It could change at the last minute!

;)

Archived