Oasis class jogging track?

As Linda said, yes you can. Although, it's really not meant for a leisurely stroll. It's rather narrow, especially around the front where it narrows to only the width of the 2 lanes. The stern is nice though.

2299187080080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

2190906600080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

:)I loved the jogging track on the Allure! It was long, well marked, seperate lanes for walkers and joggers. Commng off of the the Eclpse, where the jogging track was an afterthougfht the Allure was so impressive

Personally, I found the jogging track rather depressing. In some spots it was narrow and dark with limited views of the sea. I thought there were more people up on deck walking.

I guess it depends on what you goal is...;)

If you are walking for exercise its perfect, but if you are on a casual stroll, there is nothing to see but lifeboats.

it is however and excellent track for jogging as i dont care to sightsee while running.

If you are walking for exercise its perfect, but if you are on a casual stroll, there is nothing to see but lifeboats.

But the lifeboats are a bit interesting to look at. You get an excellent view of the inside. And hope you never have to go there.

Rick and Deirdra

Dim and Depressing? Not!

Yes, the life boats are there, but not for the entire whole circuit. And, you are not stumbling, avoiding, the sun loungers on the upper decks. We found this deck ideal for our daily three mile walk. Can't run or jog, our knees don't like it.

Next up, Freedom. What kind of walking deck do they have on Freedom?

Rick and Deirdra

Dim and Depressing? Not!

Yes, the life boats are there, but not for the entire whole circuit. And, you are not stumbling, avoiding, the sun loungers on the upper decks. We found this deck ideal for our daily three mile walk. Can't run or jog, our knees don't like it.

Next up, Freedom. What kind of walking deck do they have on Freedom?

Rick and Deirdra

I am a runner and loved it because I did not feel like I was running in circles, nice long lap.

I will be omn the freedom in November when will you be on?

Archived