Whos Cruising and When ?

August 24th 2013.

Back on Pacific Dawn for the Island Hopper again.

We went on this cruise over Aussie Day for our first ever cruise and missed Noumea and was very rough, so we thought we would give it another go :)

Taking our 17 year son this time as well.

Hope to one day do some of the amazing cruises abroad that are posted in this thread. Very jealous.

Steve & Tracey

Edited by Blu-Taz

I'm counting on enjoying my Mariner cruise this June ex Singapore and as there are some el cheapo sole use fares on Mariner in 2014 ex Singapore, I've booked a 5 night and 8 night B2B - Singapore to Shanghai 2 March 2014

Who is cruising ?

A list for Australian and NZers who are cruising,

both locally and overseas on any Cruise Line.

and for overseas guests cruising down here to visit and cruise with us...

This list is not intended to replace Roll Calls or Signatures,

it is merely a summary of who has a cruise coming up.

Your name will only be added ,

should you wish it to be,

by you posting personally .

You can join the list by using the Post Reply button and giving us the

Departure Date ,

the Ship

and the Destination.

Hi David,

Could you please add this next one for me, thanks.

18 Jan 2014 ... Queen Elizabeth ... Cunard ... New York to Sydney, 42 nights.

A very nice Voyage:):)

Thanks David. :)

I've just checked the QE itinerary. Fabulous is all I can say.

Too right! Fort Lauderdale, the Caribbean, transiting through the Panama Canal, two days in San Francisco (which means that the overnight is going to be a huge one - I am anticipating returning to the ship in the early hours of the morning with sunnies on and a bad hangover) and Hawaii etc.

OMG the Verandah restaurant was amazing. We did not know food could be sooo good. We were on the maiden word voyage and we thought we should try it. Sooo good. :)

See, I keep hearing such positive reviews. Can't wait to try it.

April 6th 2013 Fort Lauderdale to LA via Panama canal. Coral Princess

We arrive on 2nd April for a couple days in NYC first then fly down to FLL.

Spending a couple days in LA prior to coming home. Have tickets to an ice hockey game whilst in LA.

Rae

I am really sorry but we can not take our Island Princess cruise to Alaska on 8 July.

My mother in law has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer than has spread to her lungs. They have given her 3 - 6 months to live. Maybe next year.

Sorry to hear that:(. You & your family are in my prayers.

Ray

Hi David

My Mum and I are booked on the Top End Cruise from Sydney to Perth from 24 October on Radiance of the Seas.

What about you?

When are you next cruising?:confused:

Gae

Any one else to add to the monthly update?

I'll post the new list over the weekend.

When are you next cruising?

Waiting for a nice cruise that is ex Auckland return. Still not cleared for flying and the longer it takes the more I get put off just thinking of the hassle involved these days. Shame really ,as I have had to sit back this season and watch all the wonderful ships that have come here and drool over the prices they have charged when compared to what we had to pay when actively cruising.

Waiting for a nice cruise that is ex Auckland return. Still not cleared for flying and the longer it takes the more I get put off just thinking of the hassle involved these days. Shame really ,as I have had to sit back this season and watch all the wonderful ships that have come here and drool over the prices they have charged when compared to what we had to pay when actively cruising.

Sounds to me like a decent B2B is waiting for you! Or maybe a B2B2B??? :cool: You could always join us on Solstice Auckland to Perth Feb 2014, but continue on Perth to Sydney, then Sydney to Auckland! Think that works out at 47 days....:eek:

Our neighbours have just done the B2B to Sydney and loved it. (oh to be retired and have the time) Just waiting to sit down at some stage a see all their photos and get the low down on the Solstice.