Excursion Question

hexonx

Sailing on the Dream on Saturday, my wife is concerned that its going to rain the day we are in Cozumel and we have the Twister Paradise Beach excursion, what is Carnivals policy if it rains? Will the refund the excursion give us an on board credit, or make us go in the rain?

Most times its just a off and on drizzle, and not cancelled.

If its a storm, windy, they will call it off and cancel it.

Yeah well thats the point, I really dont want to spend the day at the beach if its off and on drizzle and overcast.

Yeah because you might get wet at the beach. :rolleyes:

Actually did that once in Roatan...It made for a very miserable day at the beach. It wasn't that warm and the rain was cold and once you got wet between the not too warm and the wind you froze to death :(

Did it on a snorkeling trip in the Bahamas...Same issue. If they sold sweatshirts on the catamaran they would have been sold out. As it was you had an empty deck and everyone in the roofed portion of the catamaran...body heat warmed us all up that way thank god

Sailing on the Dream on Saturday, my wife is concerned that its going to rain the day we are in Cozumel and we have the Twister Paradise Beach excursion, what is Carnivals policy if it rains? Will the refund the excursion give us an on board credit, or make us go in the rain?

If you are referring to the Twister Boat to Isla Pasion then if the weather is bad it will be canceled and/or delayed a little. They will not operate the speed boat in unsafe conditions. We did this excursion twice. The first year it was pouring rain for about 15 minutes while we waited at the dock. n it was perfect. They did close the water trampoline at the island because of it. Otherwise it made for a perfect day.This excursion is a ton of fun and the island is beautiful. I wouldnt let a little rain cancel your experience.

Archived