Solstice CS 1233 Photo Review!

yayvacation!

This is long overdue and I know someone on here was looking for this cabin!

Living Room:

2vkj5f9_th.jpg

15i7msm_th.jpg

Bathroom: (with a rainshower shower head - awesome!)

t8qmnp_th.jpg

Bedroom w/walk in closet:

2exlhd2_th.jpg

Balcony:

14ccny1_th.jpg

4l3ipf_th.jpg

I have a ton more pictures of the ship, cabin, and restaurants, if there is anything specific you want me to post please ask!!

This is long overdue and I know someone on here was looking for this cabin!

Living Room:

2vkj5f9_th.jpg

15i7msm_th.jpg

Bathroom: (with a rainshower shower head - awesome!)

t8qmnp_th.jpg

Bedroom w/walk in closet:

2exlhd2_th.jpg

Balcony:

14ccny1_th.jpg

4l3ipf_th.jpg

I have a ton more pictures of the ship, cabin, and restaurants, if there is anything specific you want me to post please ask!!

Thanks yayvacation!

These are awesome! I think it might have been me as I did post looking for info on the next door suite (CS 1235) as we sail on the 10th of April.

Any other pictures of the Cabin would be much appreciated!

I will ask my DW if she has any other questions.

Thanks again!

Robb & Grace

Thank you! That is the cabin we have in April! I am so excited now! I've been scouring the internet trying to find good photos of the CS class cabins. There aren't a lot of photos out there. These are just great! I can't remember if you said you were able to get an extra lounger for your balcony. There are 3 of us in the cabin. I wouldn't even mind just having an extra one of the regular cabin balcony chair with the reclining back. Anything but the straight-backed chairs at the table for the 2 unlucky ones who don't get dibs on the single lounger! What was celebrity thinking? Even the standard balcony rooms have 2 chairs that lean back for 2 people to sit together on the balcony. We all 3 plan to spend a significant portion of the cruise together on that balcony. It would be great if we could all sit comfortably without having to take turns. :( Ew, forgive my rant! I am mostly feeling very positive about this suite! The chair situation is the only thing that bugs me!

Thank you! That is the cabin we have in April! I am so excited now! I've been scouring the internet trying to find good photos of the CS class cabins. There aren't a lot of photos out there. These are just great! I can't remember if you said you were able to get an extra lounger for your balcony. There are 3 of us in the cabin. I wouldn't even mind just having an extra one of the regular cabin balcony chair with the reclining back. Anything but the straight-backed chairs at the table for the 2 unlucky ones who don't get dibs on the single lounger! What was celebrity thinking? Even the standard balcony rooms have 2 chairs that lean back for 2 people to sit together on the balcony. We all 3 plan to spend a significant portion of the cruise together on that balcony. It would be great if we could all sit comfortably without having to take turns. :( Ew, forgive my rant! I am mostly feeling very positive about this suite! The chair situation is the only thing that bugs me!

Greensuz - when are you guys cruising? we are on the April 10th sailing

The lounger thing would bug me as well if I had paid all that money for a suite. There should be two. I'd complain big time.

The wicker lounger thing threw me off too! There is only one of the nice ones - which is so odd since this balcony will hold much more than that! But... I did ask our room steward to smuggle up another lounger - during dinner our first night a lounger from the pool deck was brought down and it remained there for us to use the entire trip! I'm sure they wil bring you a few down and again - plenty of room left on that balcony!

Thanks yayvacation!

These are awesome! I think it might have been me as I did post looking for info on the next door suite (CS 1235) as we sail on the 10th of April.

Any other pictures of the Cabin would be much appreciated!

I will ask my DW if she has any other questions.

Thanks again!

Robb & Grace

Hey Robb.... Here are a few more pictures.... Please feel free to ask away!

w726me_th.jpg

The cabinet avove the toilet is storage - very nice and lots of space!

The fabulous walk in closet

24wu4qw_th.jpg

2gxe4wi_th.jpg

Bedroom:

op46rp_th.jpg

Entry way (that mirrored door is a 2nd closet!):

70u8w4_th.jpg

Living Room:

jtuvbt_th.jpg

Me too Greensuz, only a few days to go now. I am really new to cruise critic posts, sorry it took so long to respond. Trying to dig out Mardi Gras beads, I know I have some somewhere! See you soon :_)

Hi Robb & Grace,

Thanks for posting - we've got a CS booked on the Eclipse later in the year - your pictures are really helpful to know what to expect. Can you recall how big the bed was - I'm hoping it is 6 ft wide and not 5ft, otherwise DH will be sleeping on the sofa! Susie :confused:

• 1 month later...
We are sailing April 10th, I found a great site with a ton of good photo's,

http://www.thepreismans.com/

I hope you will enjoy as much as I did.

Thanks so much. I was looking around for pics of the Solstice and these are great. Especially the ones of the inaugural voyage. :)

Celebrity's website doesn't have many good photos I noticed and I couldn't find any of the pool and deck areas. These answered my questions perfectly.

Putting the couch on the balcony ended up not being necessary. :) Our fabulous butler had a pool lounger brought down immediately upon request. It was perfect. And actually, the chairs at the table were pretty comfortable, too.

Hi Robb & Grace,

Thanks for posting - we've got a CS booked on the Eclipse later in the year - your pictures are really helpful to know what to expect. Can you recall how big the bed was - I'm hoping it is 6 ft wide and not 5ft, otherwise DH will be sleeping on the sofa! Susie :confused:

The bed is about the size of a queen bed, probably not a full 6 ft.

Hi All,

Very nice almost would like to jump ship from NCL.....Canival....How would you rate this line?

Jump ship! You will never look back!

I love Celebrity, but it isn't for everyone. There aren't any activities like pool side games, no water slides, people tend to be a little more "quiet" and the bars aren't crazy late at night. The dining venues tend to be a little more upscale (jeans are ok, but no shorts, generally people put themselves together for dinner). Some say stuffy, but I say it's a relaxing atmosphere where I literally have to remember to do nothing for myself because there are usually 3 people picking up after me and delivering my food to me!

Try a short cruise and see if you like it, or if the ambiance sounds up your alley jump aboard we would love to have you!!!

• 5 months later...
Thanks for this post! This is the Suite we have booked for our Honeymoon in June!

There are also some excellent photos by poster XCruiser at this link. It shows the mirror image CS 1110 on the other side of the ship:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2704f6628494b33e&sc=photos&ref=2&id=2704F6628494B33E%213524&sff=1

Phil

Archived