Need Info FAST...Trying to Book Today!

BayouGirlUSA

First time booking NCL and need information on adjoining rooms. There will be 3 couples...are all rooms adjoining? We are looking to book Deck 10 midship category BA with Balcony!

Any information is greatly appreciated. I'm waiting on the TA to give me a call right now!

If you mean connecting with a door between each cabin, probably not. Each ship has a limited number of those. Depending on the ship the steward may be able to open the divider between the balconies during the day.

If you mean connecting with a door between each cabin, probably not. Each ship has a limited number of those. Depending on the ship the steward may be able to open the divider between the balconies during the day.

It's the Spirit and I don't think the Spirit has balcony dividers that open.

First time booking NCL and need information on adjoining rooms. There will be 3 couples...are all rooms adjoining? We are looking to book Deck 10 midship category BA with Balcony!

Any information is greatly appreciated. I'm waiting on the TA to give me a call right now!

You can go to http://www.ncl.com and pull up the deck plans for the Spirit. Connecting rooms are clearly marked. It looks like you can connect up to two cabins, but not three.

You can go to www.ncl.com and pull up the deck plans for the Spirit. Connecting rooms are clearly marked. It looks like you can connect up to two cabins, but not three.

Ahhhhhh...now I see what you're talking about. Needed the push in the right direction...Thanks CubeChick! When you're looking at another lines deck plans sometimes it's hard to figure out what all those little symbols mean! Now I can give the TA the information she'll need to get us booked! YAY!

No not all cabins are adjoining. It is fun to have adjoining cabins, but sometimes just having them in the same proximity or next door without being connected is satisfactory. In fact I think we prefer it that way.

Nita

i was going to add that about connecting but decided to just keep it at adjoining. Tech adjoining cabins (as you seem to know, but I am saying this for others) are any cabin next or across from another. If one is talking about cabins with doors that open to another cabin they are connecting.

Nita Smiles and lol

Archived