Jewel Tides Dining Room- table 485?

we received an email stating we were assigned to table 485. The diagram they sent me looks as though the table is against the wall. Does anyone know if that side is a solid wall or a window?

Thanks!

we received an email stating we were assigned to table 485. The diagram they sent me looks as though the table is against the wall. Does anyone know if that side is a solid wall or a window?

Thanks!

We were at table 417 and we were right next to a window..hope this helps...

We were at table 417 and we were right next to a window..hope this helps...

I think we're on the opposite side of the room- hopefully that means we're by a window!

thanks for the info!

Thanks!

Please share with us who at RCCI you emailed to get a specific table assigned prior to your cruise.

We were at 475 last week it was a 10 person table next to the window. Going on around, 485 would probably be just on the other side of the waiters station and against the window. I don't think they ever open the curtains though even during the day.

They sometimes move the numbers around.

This may come as a surprise to some people, but if you sat at Table XYZ on the BOS last time, that number may be gracing a different table the next time you sail on the Behemoth of the Seas.

:)

Archived