DVD of gym workouts?

I attended the "free" morning stretch and abs workout classes on the Star Princess recently and would have been delighted to purchase a DVD of the routiunes to use when I returned home.

I don't know if any other cruise lines do this (produce DVD's), but it would be a good money spinner for the cruiselines and extra commision for the gym instructors. Any thoughts?

Just, My Op...but I think the market is saturated with this stuff. There are only a few key stretches that you need to do, primarily after a good warmup or exercise, not before. And only a few variations on ab routines that work. Everything else is surperfluous. And not all instructors on all cruise ships are necessarily good instructors.

But glad you enjoyed your routine on the Star. :) If it works for you then it's probably what your body needs at the moment. But 3 months form now you'll need to mix it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following up from the earlier post. I am now hooked on Pilates, after the introduction I had in the morning stretch and abs classes on the Star Princess. I am delighted that I can do all the routines at home without any equipment whatsoever. A change is as good as a holiday when it comes to fitness routines....right?

Archived