Anone else having this problem ???? I sure hope not! Eeeeeks!

Ziggy7

Anone else having this problem ???? I sure hope not! Eeeeeks! Its not my post, but someone on my roll call thread.:(

Today, 07:23 AM

The airline company we were supposed to fly with (JetsGo) ceased operations today and are declaring bankruptcy. So our flight has been cancelled and we dont even know if we'll be able to get a refund for the plane tickets at this point. Total bummer, but we will book another flight and make sure we are on this boat!

What a shame Ziggy:/

Thank goodness it wasn't for a crusie next week.....if there is a saving grace. Being an unsecured creditor, chances are they will never see a penny in compensation. Thank goodness they have time to rebook!:cool:

P.S. Great picture of you and your hubby!

Unfortunately, I agree with Localady about your getting your money refunded. Perhaps your best chance is if you paid by credit card maybe your Visa/Mastercard Bank or American Express MAY be able to help you. I seem to remember that when Renaissance went out of business SOME banks issued credits to some of their customers who had paid using their Visa or M/C. I believe Am Ex was the best about refunds.

Hopefully, you will find a reasonably priced flight to book in its place.

Good luck.

The saga continues, This is not me but someone from my roll call board for our 5/21 princess cruise, But thanks for the worries and I'm passing on info to them from here :)

"A glimmer of hope, Visa Canada has announced they will be protecting the purchases of Jetsgo tickets: http://www.visa.ca/en/about/mc_article.cfm?pid=48

I used AMEX to pay for my tickets, but hopefully this means that the big credit card companies are planning to assist the consumer in this ordeal. I expect both American express and mastercard to follow suit."

Archived