Lost sunglasses

Last week on the Radiance my hubby could not find his sunglasses the morning of our last sea day. We both looked all over our stateroom, in every drawer, every cupboard, under the bed everywhere. He even went through the pockets of his dirty clothes. We thought all was lost and figured they must have been left in one of the public areas of the ship. Just as we were ready to leave our room I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I couldn't talk. The damn towel monkey had them on!! Hope we aren't the only one who has had this happen.

Last week on the Radiance my hubby could not find his sunglasses the morning of our last sea day. We both looked all over our stateroom, in every drawer, every cupboard, under the bed everywhere. He even went through the pockets of his dirty clothes. We thought all was lost and figured they must have been left in one of the public areas of the ship. Just as we were ready to leave our room I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I couldn't talk. The damn towel monkey had them on!! Hope we aren't the only one who has had this happen.

Funny story!!!!!

That "damn towel monkey". What was he thinking! Great story. My hubby and I had a great belly laugh out of this one. Thanks for sharing. I'll watch out for the dog and rabbit as well...it could become a conspiracy of the towel animals! :D

Last week when getting off explorer of the seas the night before when leaving the tip envelope, we used the 2 paper glass covers for eyes and the envelope for the nose, and rose petals from our flower arrangement I bought my wife to make the mouth( a smiley face )

When we returned after dinner, the cabin steward used more of the rose petals and spelled out thank you on the bed with a flower towel(like animal)

Really quite classy of him, I would say he was one of the best cabin stewards we have ever had. His name is Clayton, deck 10, He had 18 cabins just behind the aft elevators.

Jimbo:)

Last week when getting off explorer of the seas the night before when leaving the tip envelope, we used the 2 paper glass covers for eyes and the envelope for the nose, and rose petals from our flower arrangement I bought my wife to make the mouth( a smiley face )

When we returned after dinner, the cabin steward used more of the rose petals and spelled out thank you on the bed with a flower towel(like animal)

Really quite classy of him, I would say he was one of the best cabin stewards we have ever had. His name is Clayton, deck 10, He had 18 cabins just behind the aft elevators.

Jimbo:)

That's really cool, thanks for sharing!

I had one room steward when he made up my room in the morning use a shirt, pair of slacks and a pair of shoes and laid them on the bed to look like a person laying down. It really made me laugh and I gave him a larger than normal tip because of that.

I had one room steward when he made up my room in the morning use a shirt, pair of slacks and a pair of shoes and laid them on the bed to look like a person laying down. It really made me laugh and I gave him a larger than normal tip because of that.

There are stories of people coming back to their cabins at night and finding The Towel Guy in their bed, wearing their jammies - and it scaring the wits out of them... "Who's in my cabin?" "Am I in the wrong cabin?"

As a frequent cruiser we all know that your eyeglasses, cap, and yes even your sunglasses will end up on a monkey, dog, monkey or elephant at least once during the week. :p

LOL. That's a great story. Somehow my towel animals always end up wearing my sunglasses too :D

Cindy

Archived