17 Pages of tips I compiled for upcoming trip on Allure

pmkejk

In the link provided, they talk about the cooking classes on the Freedom or Liberty of the Seas. Do you know if they are available on the Allure?

No they don't, I didn't find out until after I posted this. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
HOLY COW... and here I thought I was doing well with 5 pages of tips. Have copied your tips into my file.

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome points you mentioned; thanks so much to taking the time to share plus all the compasses.

Wondering where 5 pages of tips from Skrapngal are?

Pmkejk,

Can you give us more information on My Time N Place, we want to go there in September but we cannot get anyone to give a review of the place on the Jamaica board, thanks!

Q1 - are there plenty of lounge chairs?, we only see like 2 in the pictures

Q2 - do you have any pictures of the place from when you were there?

Thanks for your help!

We did a B2B on the Allure last month, a total of 75 people. We met at the Schooner Bar at 9:15 AM or so and then were led off into the terminal to zero out the pax count, then got new SeaPass cards and got back on board after 20 minutes in the terminal. We were offered a free lunch in Giovanni's so most of us went back up to Central Park to wait and say hello to the new pax as they boarded and passed thru.

• 1 year later...

Ok need more information.

1. How do you get to do the zip line on board? Is it first come first serve? Do you sign up for waivers on line ahead of time? Or do you schedule time.

2. With all the options for specialty dining, could the MDR table mates never show because of everyone booking here or there to eat:(

3. What is the earliest you can arrive at the pier to get in the waiting or check in areas?

4. Read that the WJ can get packed for breakfast, where else can one eat (breakfast)?

5. If you want a bridge tour, is the only way possible is by purchasing the back stage tour? Is it a perk for anyone?

6. How bad is the exit off the ship at Labadee in regards to booking an early excursion? Should we book later, I really dont want to get caught up in the "ALLURE 500"

7. What nights are formal nights on Western?

8. My husbands priority is the commedy club, which night do you recommend going. I want to see as many shows as possible, and am willing to for-go the ice skating show if need-be.

and finally for now

9. What do you wish you did on the Allure and did not.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

how much of the tips do you wise wise people believe would translate to oasis.

I would think all except those that have to do with Rita's Cantina since its the Seafood Shack on Oasis. Maybe some dealing with donuts and the Dog House.

Ok need more information.

1. How do you get to do the zip line on board? Is it first come first serve? Do you sign up for waivers on line ahead of time? Or do you schedule time.

2. With all the options for specialty dining, could the MDR table mates never show because of everyone booking here or there to eat:(

3. What is the earliest you can arrive at the pier to get in the waiting or check in areas?

4. Read that the WJ can get packed for breakfast, where else can one eat (breakfast)?

5. If you want a bridge tour, is the only way possible is by purchasing the back stage tour? Is it a perk for anyone?

6. How bad is the exit off the ship at Labadee in regards to booking an early excursion? Should we book later, I really dont want to get caught up in the "ALLURE 500"

7. What nights are formal nights on Western?

8. My husbands priority is the commedy club, which night do you recommend going. I want to see as many shows as possible, and am willing to for-go the ice skating show if need-be.

and finally for now

9. What do you wish you did on the Allure and did not.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

So any help?

Thanks

Safe travels

Sue and crew

1. First come first serve. Waivers can be done ahead of time or at the same time

2. Yes...happened to DW and I

3. Really depends on how disembarkation goes the week before but normally the doors open at 10:30-11

4. Central Park, MDR at times, room service...I never had a problem getting food or seat at Windjammer

5. All Access Tour. I believe Diamond+ and Pinnacle have an option

6. Not bad

7. Can't remember

8. All the shows are the same all week. Just plan it out ahead of time. I tended to like the earlier shows because it freed up later for other shows

9. I can't think of anything. Having a B2B helped a lot. Make sure you enjoy the quiet in Central Park and do the sail away from the aft balconies on Deck 12

• 2 months later...

Wow, that is incredible! I wish someone would do that for FOS!! All may not appreciate the time it took for you to compile that, but I do!! I am an anal person and like to plan, plan, plan!! The more info I have, the better. :)

Wow, that is incredible! I wish someone would do that for FOS!! All may not appreciate the time it took for you to compile that, but I do!! I am an anal person and like to plan, plan, plan!! The more info I have, the better. :)

You can be that person!! After you sail...do a review or tips! That's what I do...if I query and don't get answers or someone hasn't written about it (or I can't find anything with the lame-o search function) I do it. :D It might be only one womans view, but at least there is something there for other anal planners like us to find;):p

Archived