Tours in Berlin

We are scheduled to go with SPB in both St Petersburg and Berlin this summer. If you search "SPB" I think you will find they get very good reviews. Our experience so far has been very good, quick responses.

Kirk

We are scheduled to go with SPB in both St Petersburg and Berlin this summer. If you search "SPB" I think you will find they get very good reviews. Our experience so far has been very good, quick responses.

Kirk

Ditto.

SPB also added walking and other tours in Tallinn and Helsinki for those interested. The price was reasonable as well - three hour waliking tours were 20 and 25 euro in Tallinn and Helsinki respectively.

SPB is doing a custom tour to Berlin and Sachsenhausen concentration camp for our group. They have been very responsive and helpful, and their pricing ismuch better than the ship's excursion.

We used SPB tours for our time in St Petersburg, but several of our tour mates used them for Berlin also and they all came back having a marvelous time and just raving about SPB and how well they were treated and how great the tour was. I have not heard one negative thing said about SPB tours in St Petersburg or Berlin.

Cheers

Len

Thank you everyone for your responses. We are using SPB tours in St. Petersberg in Sept. and have signed up with them for Berlin, but didn't hear from anyone who had used them in Berlin. They have been very responsive and we are trying to get a group of 20 to keep the cost down. I also heard very good things about Alla as well. Hopefully, our group will grow as I have listed our openings on our Emerald Princess, Aug.31 boards.

Ellen:)

Ellen

Berlin is a bit of a harder sell, especially with folks who have children. It is a very long day, basically 3 hours travel each way, so many do opt to stay local, or rent a car and see some of the countryside.

Cheers

Len

Archived