nice, but reasonable, hotel close to Miami pier?

ishophepays

And you want free transfers too between the airport and eh hotel and then to the pier?

Don't get hung up on getting a place with free transfers. That limits your choices of hotels. Very few hotels offer this.

And you want free transfers too between the airport and eh hotel and then to the pier?

No transfers from airport. Its somewhere to stay between cruises going out of Miami.

I also think because I will be so close to the port (I hope) that transportation won't be a cost issue.

I keyed in downtown Miami and only one hotel comes up. It is described as a resort property with restaurant and spa. Anyone have an idea which one this is?

No transfers from airport. Its somewhere to stay between cruises going out of Miami.

I also think because I will be so close to the port (I hope) that transportation won't be a cost issue.

I keyed in downtown Miami and only one hotel comes up. It is described as a resort property with restaurant and spa. Anyone have an idea which one this is?

Conrad and Viceroy are 4.5* and Doubletree is 3.5* in downtown Miami that have a spa according to betterbidding.com.

We stayed at the Downtown Miami Hilton last January. Taxi cost us $28 from the airport to the hotel. Then another $8 for a taxi to the ship. Tips were extra. It's going to cost you that much in taxi's. If you stay near the airport, where hotels are cheaper, you may save a few dollars by using a hotel shuttle which are prevalent for hotels near the airport.

Archived