Will Carnival allow us to bring on board....

Jaime76

Will Carnival allow us to bring on board an unopened gallon of nursery water? It's bottled water to refill our sons bottles with.Is the bathroom sink large enough for me to wash out his bottles in?Anyone who has done this please let me know.Tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!

On both my cruises, I took our supply of individual bottled waters. I didn't have a problem.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

05/30/04 Carnival Pride cruise & the wraparound balcony

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

06/28/04 Ecstasy- Category 12 suite

Mom's 80th birthday surprise!!

Ecstasy 09/13/02

Ecstasy 05/26/03

YES most lines will let you bring water. I just got back from an 8 day cruise and I saw 12 packs of water that were checked as luggage, with the luggage tags the cruise line provied.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the cost of taking an infant. The search on this board keeps coming back with an error. Any help would be appreciated. I have called and got a different answer each time. One time they pay the 3rd and 4th passenger rate the next time when they are under 3 they only pay port charges and taxes. Thanks in advance for those that can shed light on this.

I know RCCL it is the same price as an adult.

Bill D

RCCL Song of Norway 7/79?

CCL ? 12/84

RCCL Viking Serenade 7/01

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/01

RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 5/02

RCCL Monarch of the Seas 7/02

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/02

Princess Grand Princess 6/03

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 12/03

RCCL Vision of the Seas 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  Rhapsody of the Seas 5/30/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;20;20;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Empress of the Seas 12/20/2004

• 6 years later...

Just got back from our cruise and we took a case of water in a rolling suitcase as carry on. No problem. We also got more water at ports. No problem. We drank the ship water in the dining room and it tasted fine. No one got sick off the water from the ship. The sink on the Legend was plenty big. There were several people with small children on the trip. Most of them also packed grandparents. Sounded like a good idea to me:D

I am looking for the cost of taking an infant. The search on this board keeps coming back with an error. Any help would be appreciated. I have called and got a different answer each time. One time they pay the 3rd and 4th passenger rate the next time when they are under 3 they only pay port charges and taxes. Thanks in advance for those that can shed light on this.

On Carnival infants always pay the full 3/4 person rate. As far as I know this applies to RCL and Princess as well.

Are you calling Carnival?? There are no infant prices or children's prices. Under 2 they usually dont apply the automatic tip. (but Iv heard of times they do)

Archived