loyalty program for PAST passengers P&O

thied

Hey thunderbolt, that's neat. Haven't seen that before. I just google everything myself.

Sorry David, didn't see your post. (You're not on my 'I' List, though :D) I registered over a week ago - it doesn't do much but I suppose they might add more in future. I'm just wondering if the sea days are going to count for something eventually. Just like their new downloadable widgets, they seem to be doing more and more online. :)

Hi all

Please find a link to the Sailaway Centre on the P&O website.

http://www.pocruises.com.au/pages/sail-away-centre.aspx

Hey thunderbolt, that's neat. Haven't seen that before. I just google everything myself.

Sorry David, didn't see your post. (You're not on my 'I' List, though :D) I registered over a week ago - it doesn't do much but I suppose they might add more in future. I'm just wondering if the sea days are going to count for something eventually. Just like their new downloadable widgets, they seem to be doing more and more online. :)

Just a further observation....

I used the link that am1984 gave, and that worked fine.

However if I go back to the P&O Australia Home Page , on their web site , I can not find any way of bringing it up. I even checked the site map and the Sail Away Centre does not appear to be there.

Am I missing something, or is this just so new , its not on the site yet?

However if I go back to the P&O Australia Home Page , on their web site , I can not find any way of bringing it up. I even checked the site map and the Sail Away Centre does not appear to be there.

I was just wondering the same thing:)

Thought I was missing something:o

I don't think you are missing something. I reckon they just have forgotten to put a link on their home page.

If you look at the path it says:

You are here WebResource.axd?d=-Q3SdRLsDavpimJF05nYUA2&t=633750990759627850Home / Sail Away Centre

So there should be a direct link to it from the home page (as opposed to the somewhere else for example the cruise personaliser Home / Already Booked / Cruise Personaliser - where you need to click on the "Already Booked" menu).

David,

When I read on here that there was a new tool available, I went to the P&O website first & searched Sailaway Centre using their search box, but no luck, nothing there.

I then did a search using Google & there was the site details which I then posted for others to use.

yes just off the phone from MF at P&O the web site only went up on the web last week end/ the week end just past, and yes it is very hard to find and they are working on it the week.

Glad its not just me....:D:D

I also thought , perhaps its just for those registered with Facebook, which I am not.

I first heard of it over a week ago from someone who got an email from P&O, then I'm pretty sure they put it on their FB page as well.

must have been utube to hear it. and I did see some thing that some one posted on utube that I read some where. and about August

David I have registered but cannot find a link for 'History' where did you find it?:p

Hi, It should be in the bar , across the the Home Page.

12sailaway.jpg

When I click on it , its exactlty the same as the one for "My Princess"

• 1 month later...
The link was sent to me via email directly from P&O so I had no problem finding it. I guess some of us are real VIP's ;).

Just got my email yesterday, but had already registered via the previously posted link. My guess is it's a slow rollout.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi just got off the pacific and spoke to the Samantha about if we will be getting a loyalty programme but she has told us no,Its not on the agenda for at least the next twelve months to two years

Jacquie

someone here said it was going to be starting this august and then christmas time.....surely its not that hard to get it up and running

Archived