Pacific Pearl on Fire

Debsta

Oh no she is on fire!!!Must be true.There is a photo to prove it.On our last cruise a reliable source told me (I can't tell you who) that the Pacific Pearl was having a name change.She is to become the Pacific Black Pearl. :p

Hehehe! Good one.

You know what? :eek:........ you guys are playing with fire!!! :D:D:D

great photo of the pearl and the nickel processing plant in the back ground.

Love Thied.

No.. No.. Debsta tell me the photo is not a fake and that Thied is not telling the truth and is just a spoilsport.

You know on my last cruise I heard a rumour (can't reveal my sources) that there was a female poster who puts up fake photos.Now I know that it's true.It's you :rolleyes:

It's true.....honest! :D

They kicked us all off the ship and the crew had to stay on board....the crew were not impressed at the last minute call by the Captain that they could not leave! And that my friends, is the honest truth because I was there :D Would a camera lie? :o

great photo of the pearl and the nickel processing plant in the back ground.

Love Thied.

No.. No.. Debsta tell me the photo is not a fake and that Thied is not telling the truth and is just a spoilsport.

You know on my last cruise I heard a rumour (can't reveal my sources) that there was a female poster who puts up fake photos.Now I know that it's true.It's you :rolleyes:

You are getting your rumours mixed up, it was a female poster who put up fake reviews from plagarised from another site....

You are getting your rumours mixed up, it was a female poster who put up fake reviews from plagarised from another site....

Karon I think Cruiselover53 was referring to Debsta who I believe would be female.

It is confusing with all of the rumours at the moment though I agree. :confused:

So ok now I am confused.:confused: Is it Debsta on another site that plagarises photos and starts rumours?

PMSL A good laugh is worth a million bucks. Glad you posted this photo Debsta and yes it does look like the pearl is on fire.

I have another friend who just got off the Pearl and she has a photo where the Pearl looks all hazy so maybe she is just a ghost of her former self after this fire.

No she is not a kiwi ship, Your stuck with her now!

Oh how quickly we forget when she gets a few scratches (when the wharf jumps out at her) and catches alight and she is no longer pretty.I thought she had a kiwi grandmother.

This is why the All Blacks will never win the world cup. :p:p:p

Oh how quickly we forget when she gets a few scratches (when the wharf jumps out at her) and catches alight and she is no longer pretty.I thought she had a kiwi grandmother.

This is why the All Blacks will never win the world cup. :p:p:p

woops godmother...freudian slip

and then the kiwi's disown her. no wonder they wont give the kiwi's a perment cruise ship, if one things wrong or it gets a scratch on it they give her back to us aussies.:D

Love Thied.

Archived