Europe not selling so well....

Cruise Junky

Don't know if this was already posted anywhere but NCL just pulled a ship out of the eastern Med cancelling 15 cruises for this years fall/winter program. I wonder if any other cruise lines will start pulling ships?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4481

Actually, they're not pulling out of Europe , only out of the Med, not as drastic as other moves ( past and future) where a line actually redeploys a given ship out right back accross the Atlantic to North America....

Cheers

Actually, they're not pulling out of Europe , only out of the Med, not as drastic as other moves ( past and future) where a line actually redeploys a given ship out right back accross the Atlantic to North America....

Cheers

Interesting, so I take it they are just sailing elsewhere in Europe? I may have to take another look at NCL!

Cheers

Wait, NCL has cancelled some of its Holy Land cruises for the Jade. It certainly has NOT pulled out of the Med. NCL is still in the Med, bigtime.

Wait, NCL has cancelled some of its Holy Land cruises for the Jade. It certainly has NOT pulled out of the Med. NCL is still in the Med, bigtime.

Correct. This is what I said in posting the link which specifically only referenced the Norwegian Jade it the article:

Don't know if this was already posted anywhere but NCL just pulled a ship out of the eastern Med cancelling 15 cruises for this years fall/winter program.

NCL still appears to be offering Western Mediterranean cruises. The new Canary Island itineraries for the Norwegian Jade do not appear to be loaded onto NCL's website as of today. They must have a nightmare of a situation trying to relocate and accommodate 15 cruises worth of booked passengers.

Archived