Volendam - have you cruised since drydock?

zebra

I believe her first post-drydock cruise is only now nearing it's end. If there's anyone likely to report on it, it will be at least a few days until they make it back to the boards.

We leave today on Malaysian via Kuala Lumpur bound for Kobe & hopefully I can get to a fast wifi site when we dock in Busan Korea on Wed. and I will post some detail as to how she looks.

Watch for my video highlights of the cruise posted on this site at the end of May when we arrive back home.

Regards Noel

First cruise doesn't end till May 2. We are scheduled to board in Kobe on that date' date=' and our cruise won't end till May 18. I'll post after we return but it is going to be toward end of May. Hopefully someone will post sooner![/quote']

Just arrived into Nagasaki this morning

Here is the Volendam in Nagasaki on a fine day bound for Kobe.

She will sail via the Japan inland sea arriving into Kobe on Monday

I was just wondering what noticeable changes were made to the Volendam since she was in drydock in Singapore. Anyone cruised on her lately??

1970604157_VolendaminNagasakitoday.jpg.465467e7e61464d946225163b263d583.jpg

We leave today on Malaysian via Kuala Lumpur bound for Kobe & hopefully I can get to a fast wifi site when we dock in Busan Korea on Wed. and I will post some detail as to how she looks.

Watch for my video highlights of the cruise posted on this site at the end of May when we arrive back home.

I'll really be looking forward to seeing the video, as I disembarked the Volendam March 31 in Singapore (when she went in to the drydock).

Archived