Carnival's Art Auctions??

CRUIZNUZ

With Park West, they do not auction off spa treatments. But a girl from the spa came down to two of the auctions, and she had some kind of "art lovers special" where you could get a discount on treatments.

I say they don't "auction" the treatments because you don't bid against others. If you want the discount, she writes your number down and you get it.

[quote name='blackwing']With Park West, they do not auction off spa treatments. But a girl from the spa came down to two of the auctions, and she had some kind of "art lovers special" where you could get a discount on treatments.

I say they don't "auction" the treatments because you don't bid against others. If you want the discount, she writes your number down and you get it.[/QUOTE]

Well I guess am going to have to go to the art auctions more often.

I just wanted to let you guys know I got one more piece of art today one of the bigger pieces.. The box it came in was twice the size and VERY well wrapped. I think the shipping I paid was not enough.. $35.00 per piece is cheap now that I see all that went into wrapping it up and boxing it. 2 down 2 to go..

Archived