Home from Liberty 4/23 Sailing...

Nezmo

...and I must say I'm glad some things seem to have improved since my last cruise (and some things simply haven't changed LOL).

I have very much to write and want to do it properly. I hope to have a review up in a few days plus my photos uploaded for viewing.

For now I'll just say we had a great time. Not everything was plain sailing but I don't expect that. In general though we are happy.

N

It was a good cruise. I think I saw you and your lady friend (wife?) in Grand Cayman. I said hello as you walked by then it dawned on me I thought it was you going by your photo.

I am looking forward to your review. I should be doing mine soon as well.

Did you do the eastern or western?? We are sailing on the Liberty May 14 on the eastern . Some places we have been to and others like HMC with a cabana we havent done. Glad that it sounds like your cruise was mostly a good cruise for you! Pretty much to me and hubby, getting away for atleast a week if not more is a good get away to have fun and relax.

...and I must say I'm glad some things seem to have improved since my last cruise (and some things simply haven't changed LOL).

I have very much to write and want to do it properly. I hope to have a review up in a few days plus my photos uploaded for viewing.

For now I'll just say we had a great time. Not everything was plain sailing but I don't expect that. In general though we are happy.

N

We were on her the week before you. Look forward to your comments. Your previous sailing of the Captain's suite (9200) was the reason we booked it for our 4/16 cruise. Loved the room!!!! Thanks again.

Archived