how much non alcoholic drinks can you bring?

One of my cabinmates was inquiring about how much non-alcoholic drinks (i.e. water) we can bring on Carnival Destiny. I remember reading "what equals a 12-pack of soda) and my Engineer friend replied... "a 12 pack of how many ounces?" lol

These are things I just don't know *shaking my head* (read: nor do I care) does anyone know? :D Thank you for your patience and continued support- lol

One of my cabinmates was inquiring about how much non-alcoholic drinks (i.e. water) we can bring on Carnival Destiny. I remember reading "what equals a 12-pack of soda) and my Engineer friend replied... "a 12 pack of how many ounces?" lol

These are things I just don't know *shaking my head* (read: nor do I care) does anyone know? :D Thank you for your patience and continued support- lol

Here is a link to the Carnival Cruise Line Web Site where they mention the size of a cooler that can be brought on the ship for carrying non-alcoholic items such as water onto the ship.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-544510

Keith

Archived