Seattle travel time from airpot to pier

How long does it take to get from Seattle airport to the NCL pier once we get into the cab or limo? Assume Sunday at about 1:30 or 2pm. I guess the real question is have we already missed the boat by then. Thanks.

And, by implication, you are arriving at the airport 2 or so hours prior to "all aboard" time? Is that cutting it a little close?

Yes - it is cutting it very close. I'm not wild about the timing at all, but at least I know it's possible. So now we have to decide whether the change fees for adjusting the one late arrival flight in our group are worth the peace of mind and whether another couple of hours will make a big enough difference since flying in a day early seems out of the question for now.

News from the other end of our house - DW just re-booked the flight for 3 hours earlier so never mind...

I just did the very same thing. We have an 8:30 a.m. flight that is less than two hours to Seattle and if all were to go well, it would be a cinch to get to the ship on time BUT it occurred to me that if we are socked in with fog (often happens at SFO) we could end up missing our cruise entirely.

So I called the airlines and changed our flight to the night before. Fortunately the added cost for the change of flight was only $75 for the both of us. I hate having to add the extra expense for a hotel where we will only be sleeping a few hours but peace of mind holds so much more value.

Archived