Bringing Wine on Board Celebrity's Solstice

JHUNTGOLF

I'm interested in seeing if anyone has any experience with the amount of wine you can bring on board the Celebrity Solstice at embarkation in Barcelona. I know Celebrity's policy is you can bring on one bottle per person. Is this policy strictly enforced? Is it possible to bring on let's say 4 bottles per person? Thanks.

John

I'm interested in seeing if anyone has any experience with the amount of wine you can bring on board the Celebrity Solstice at embarkation in Barcelona. I know Celebrity's policy is you can bring on one bottle per person. Is this policy strictly enforced? Is it possible to bring on let's say 4 bottles per person? Thanks.

John

How much you can bring on does not vary by embarkation port.

You should post this on the Celebrity cruise board.

My experience on Celebrity is that it is enforced, but again post this on the Celebrity board.

Keith

John

two per stateroom.

• 7 months later...

Archived