Soda Pop from Room Service

Pootimer

Room Service will deliver soda (canned), beer or any drink you wish. You will pay the standard bar rate for the soda/beer/drink (it has the 15% gratuity added to it).

I do not believe they will honor the unlimited soda card though (never had one so I'm not 100% certain on that).

Your room will have a small selection of soda... if you drink them they go on your sail and sign bill. But, you don't have to call room service to get them.....:)

This is true *however* they do charge a restock fee on top of the cost of the soda/beer and the 15% tip.

Cheaper to call room service. (granted, not by much, but, if you order every day - then it adds up).

This is true *however* they do charge a restock fee on top of the cost of the soda/beer and the 15% tip.

Cheaper to call room service. (granted, not by much, but, if you order every day - then it adds up).

There is no restock fee, just the 15%.

Im thinking maybe they charged tax, because of being in port?? Iv never seen a restock fee added to my account.

There is no restock fee, just the 15%.

Im thinking maybe they charged tax, because of being in port?? Iv never seen a restock fee added to my account.

May have been regular tax when they settle up on the last day? Don't know since DH is the soda drinker and I don't really pay attention to the account (more his thing than mine to do that). He may have mistaken tax for some other fee since costs were different from the "in cabin" vs. "room service". Personally, never mattered much to me. But, then again, if he orders a soda with a snack - it's a good excuse for me to at least order a beer. :D

Archived