Union Plus

RNPJN

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like they have done away with discounts they offered in the past. We aren't happy either. RCCL is offering a cruise. They have ice rinks, mini golf, and free style dining. Might be time to look around at other cruise lines.

It seems like they have done away with discounts they offered in the past. We aren't happy either. RCCL is offering a cruise. They have ice rinks, mini golf, and free style dining. Might be time to look around at other cruise lines.

RCCL can't even get a charter cruise right for a dance party on their biggest ships, I wouldn't trust their regular cruises to have any decent nightlife either. I know I'll stick with NCL but the discounts will be missed. :(

Yes, AARP is still offered. The only thing that went was the Union Plus discount. I know AARP is still good because mom qualified for it. :D

Funny, I asked about this when I booked our next one last month and was told it wasn't available.

Funny, I asked about this when I booked our next one last month and was told it wasn't available.

Just like the Union discount, AARP could be capacity controlled. Union discount was only on certain sailings and then it had a huge range.

Just like the Union discount, AARP could be capacity controlled. Union discount was only on certain sailings and then it had a huge range.

I did notice the AARP discount was only available on select sailings. It was on some but not all the sailings I was looking at in the future. It must depend on if the bookings are "lighter" than some pre-set quota they have. :cool:

Archived