Specialty restaurants package deal

Ricky Chan

Can someone give me the link of the topic of "specialty restaurants" package deal that was discussed one or two weeks ago?

I remember someone mentioned about "3 meals" and "5 meals" deals.

Thanks in advance.

Ricky

Can someone give me the link of the topic of "specialty restaurants" package deal that was discussed one or two weeks ago?

I remember someone mentioned about "3 meals" and "5 meals" deals.

Thanks in advance.

Ricky

Hi Ricky !

Here ya go : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397120

Thanks Andy! I was searching for this too recently and was beginning to think that it was a figment of my imagination that Celebrity did this as I also couldn't find anything about it on their website.

We took advantage of this while recently on the Connie. We thought it was a great deal and saved us quite a bit of money. It is not advertised on the website, but we were able to sign up as soon as we boarded the ship.

What is the deal being offered on the Constellation? We will be boarding very soon :)

Thanks

Art

What is the deal being offered on the Constellation? We will be boarding very soon :)

Thanks

Art

You had a choice of 5 dinner with 5 bottles of wine, 5 dinners with three bottles, 3 dinners with 3 bottles, or 3 dinners without wine. We did the three and it was $279 after the 15% gratuity was added.

Are they able to do adjustments once you are on board - we have 5 booked and paid for online and would prefer to switch to the deal on Eclipse. Would be good if someone who has been able to do this was to post and indicate how they achieved this, thanks A

Are they able to do adjustments once you are on board - we have 5 booked and paid for online and would prefer to switch to the deal on Eclipse. Would be good if someone who has been able to do this was to post and indicate how they achieved this, thanks A
Yes, they did this for us on our Equinox cruise in February. They charged us for the package and the dinners we paid for in advance were credited back to our shipboard account. There was no problem at the restaurants; they never tried to double-bill us for a meal.

Sounds like an interesting option to consider. Hope it's offered during our June 7-19 Solstice cruise out of Barcelona. BUT, as first-timers with Celebrity, I understand that Main Dining Room is very good, too. Lots of options to consider. Decisions! Decisions!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 40,400 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Yes, they did this for us on our Equinox cruise in February. They charged us for the package and the dinners we paid for in advance were credited back to our shipboard account. There was no problem at the restaurants; they never tried to double-bill us for a meal.

Excellent thanks for posting so quickly this was just what I wanted to hear. I never doubted they would double bill us, I just wondered if for some reason the offer was for on board bookings only

You had a choice of 5 dinner with 5 bottles of wine, 5 dinners with three bottles, 3 dinners with 3 bottles, or 3 dinners without wine. We did the three and it was $279 after the 15% gratuity was added.

Out of curiosity, was it $279 per person or a couple? Also is it offered on specific cruises? We are sailing on Solstice July 1 I have not heard of this offer. Thanks

Just in case anyone is going on an M class ship that hasn't been "solistized" yet here is what was offered on a recent Infinity cruise. We just got off her last week.

3 dinner package - $89 pp - savings 15% or $16 pp.

5 dinner package - $139 pp - savings 21% or $36 pp

Bacchus Package - 5 dinners/5bottles of wine - $399 per couple - savings 25% or $136 per couple

Gourmand - 5 dinners/3 bottles of wine - $359 per couple - savings 22% or $102 per couple.

Savor - 3 dinners/3 bottles of wine - $279 per couple - 13% or $42 per couple.

We purchased the 5 dinner package since it was a 16 night cruise. The SS United States is a lovely restaurant and we were well taken care of - by the 3rd dinner they were making dishes for us that weren't on the menu. It was fantastic. One afternoon they offered a Champagne High Tea ($25 pp). Another incredible experience.

Pat

Does anyone know if they have this kind of program yet on RCL or the Navigator of the seas. This sounds like a great plan. Have a nice day everyone, George

Would love to see this on Royal since we only dine in the specialties with them.

Archived