Canada Place Parking -

There is no Cruise Park this year and although maybe not the cheapest you are able to park right under at Canada place.

Use the Ports Metro website to get the link.

http://portmetrovancouver.com/en/about/cruiseandtourism/transportationandparking.aspx

Make sure you get a reservation and I suggest phoning. FAx method did not work for us. No record of our request once we got there.

Pick up Reservation discount ticket from Office on Level One parking after you get your main ticket. It is right behind you when you enter. Just pull to the left and circle before going all the way to park.

The reason for spaces this yr is simple parking is so expensive at Canada Place the usual business parkers have fled elsewhere. Motor homes can be accommodated off site but it didn't look all that secure.

LC, I knew that Cruise Park was no more but really hadn't paid much attention beyond that. I am guessing that Vinci is the operator of the Canada Place parkade? It would appear that the RV and oversize/height parking is underneath the Howe St. ramp or is it slightly to the east?

We had a friend drop off our car at Canada Place on Sunday our ship got in on Tuesday and it cost us $86 :( They charge a day fee and a night fee and then an hourly fee for anything under the day fee. It was still cheaper then parking for the week but WOW. It was super easy we were in our car about 5 min after leaving the ship including customs:)

We had a friend drop off our car at Canada Place on Sunday our ship got in on Tuesday and it cost us $86 :( They charge a day fee and a night fee and then an hourly fee for anything under the day fee. It was still cheaper then parking for the week but WOW. It was super easy we were in our car about 5 min after leaving the ship including customs:)

GET A RESERVATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE $23 + tax not cheap but cheaper than not having one. :)

GET A RESERVATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE $23 + tax not cheap but cheaper than not having one. :)

Ya e-mailed them about that but they don't take reservations for less then 3 days. Oh well still saved money over parking there for a whole week:)

Ya e-mailed them about that but they don't take reservations for less then 3 days. Oh well still saved money over parking there for a whole week:)

I knew that ...but I didn't do the math on your stay.. :o

Archived