Photo Ops in Falmouth and Cozumel

I'm cruising in 2.5 weeks...the Western Caribbean itinerary on Allure of the Seas. We're stopping in Falmouth, Jamaica (never been there) and Cozumel, Mexico (been there once but just shopped with the family). I'd like to spend a little dedicated photography time in both ports. Can anyone recommend any good photography locations at either port? Thanks.

No idea for Falmouth other than stick to the tourist areas or guided tours.

In Cozumel you may want to take the ship's excurrsion to the mainland and visit Tulum. The ruins have been national-park-ified but are still quite impressive.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Dave

Thanks Dave. Have you been to the ruins on Cozumel? They aren't supposed to be as impressive as the ruins at Tulum, but i didn't really want an all day excursion on my own (the family will be shopping) and was hoping for something on the island itself.

Thanks Dave. Have you been to the ruins on Cozumel? They aren't supposed to be as impressive as the ruins at Tulum, but i didn't really want an all day excursion on my own (the family will be shopping) and was hoping for something on the island itself.

We've been to Cozumel twice in our travels and both times I headed to Tulum rather than the local fare. I was lucky enough to have my son ans grandson with me one time and my youngest daughter the other.

You might pop over to the ports of call boards and see if anyone has info on the local Cozumel sights.

Dave

Archived