How much water?

I'm thinking about bringing sodas onto the Jewel in Tampa. I brought soda/water on Carnival last month and I brought too much. I was thinking 6 20oz bottles of soda and 6 bottles of water. I'll just carry it on and see if it gets conficated. I like to bring some water so I can mix crystal light packets and have a diet option besides tea. Any thoughts on the chances such a small amount will be taken.

Just an update here first of all the reason about the case of water is 2 fold 10 I want bottled water plain and simple. Second 2 of the bottles in my 12 pack of water were removed and replaced with another clear liquid. I handed the porter a small cooler with the 12 pack of water and 6 soda's. It was brought straight to the room

Just an update here first of all the reason about the case of water is 2 fold 10 I want bottled water plain and simple. Second 2 of the bottles in my 12 pack of water were removed and replaced with another clear liquid. I handed the porter a small cooler with the 12 pack of water and 6 soda's. It was brought straight to the room

That is the reason that they sometimes confiscate cases of water.

Archived