Care to share which ship is your favorite

Now for all you Epic fans do u think her exterior design is ugly like other people have said? At first I thought it was just plain weird but its actually pretty unique and I like it

I don't like the "top hat", but the rest of the ship is gorgeous in my opinion. I like the blunt rear end, and standing next to the bow of such a huge ship is awe inspiring.

I really think they should change Sky's hull art to something more like clouds

I like her hull art actually with the flowers. They are quite pretty and make her the prettiest ship calling on the Bahamas. I wouldn't know what they should paint on it otherwise really because the Sky shouldn't have clouds on it. It's meant to be a sunny good weather type of thing and well painting the ship sky blue wouldn't make sense either.

I love seeing pictures of the Sky's flowered hull, but your cloud design sounds like it'd be good, too!

Big puffy Cumulus clouds, some with towel animal shapes, maybe. You remember as a child, thinking you can make out shapes in the clouds sometimes? Oh, look! It's a rabbit! It's a monkey! :D

I loved the Hibiscus flowers on the hull of Pride of Hawai'i. Never have been as fond of her hull art of today, but imagine I'd warm up to it quickly if she was my home again for a week.

I absolutely would recommend NCL - the dress up or not is the best part....you can enjoy your cruise "your way." Food and the itineraries are great. No cruise line is perfect, but you will enjoy your NCL cruise

Now I really wanna try them, while yes im a Princess fan, I really wanna try out another line and NCL seems to be the next choice :D

I love seeing pictures of the Sky's flowered hull, but your cloud design sounds like it'd be good, too!

Big puffy Cumulus clouds, some with towel animal shapes, maybe. You remember as a child, thinking you can make out shapes in the clouds sometimes? Oh, look! It's a rabbit! It's a monkey! :D

I loved the Hibiscus flowers on the hull of Pride of Hawai'i. Never have been as fond of her hull art of today, but imagine I'd warm up to it quickly if she was my home again for a week.

When she was the Pride of Hawaii, she had really nice hull art, and now as the Jade she still has nice hull art. and its just imo that they should have changed the Sky's art, but regarless the flowers are nice.

1. Pearl 2. Sun

These seem to be the favorites of this thread

Archived