21 yr old nieces need help

mation101

I am a RCCL cruiser, that needs help booking a 4-5 day cruise over xmas break for my two 21 yr old nieces.

They live in Ohio and are very outgoing. I would like them to be on a newer ship, with newer amenities.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Is there any particular reason why you not choosing RC? I much perfer RC as far as buffet selections offered (much more diversified and more to choose from), service and shows. Carnival does offer that rock n roll band to the wee hours which is very nice. RC cocktail prices are less costly. But RC generally does cost more (you get what you pay for) and they offer 3/4 night cruises.

Wouldn't the Fascination out of Jacksonville be best as far as flying time and price wise? The Fascination offers both 4 and 5 night cruises.

I am a RCCL cruiser, that needs help booking a 4-5 day cruise over xmas break for my two 21 yr old nieces.

They live in Ohio and are very outgoing. I would like them to be on a newer ship, with newer amenities.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, don't you need someone 25yo and over to be in the cabin? Are your nieces planning on traveling alone? If so, I would check Carnival's guidelines.

If I'm not mistaken, don't you need someone 25yo and over to be in the cabin? Are your nieces planning on traveling alone? If so, I would check Carnival's guidelines.

If everyone in the room is 21 or older, they are allowed to book. If anyone is under 21, one person must be 25 or older.

From Carnival FAQ

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx#q-544381

How old do you have to be to travel alone? (Traveling with minors)

Carnival's policy regarding guests traveling alone or traveling with minors:

Guests are required to be 21 years old (on embarkation day) to travel. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent or guardian 25 or older. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are:

Guests Under the Age of 21 Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

Guests under the age of 13

• Minors can be booked in separate staterooms, only if booked next door or directly across the hall from the Parents/Grandparents stateroom.

Note: Minors 13 and under may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents"; this also applies to connecting staterooms.

Guests 13 - 17 years of age

• Minors can be booked in separate staterooms, by up to 3 staterooms in between the minor stateroom and the Parents/Grandparents stateroom.

Note: Minors age 13 may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents; this also applies to connecting staterooms.

Guests 18 years of age and older

• Minors are 18 and older not required to be booked within close proximity nor on the same deck as the Parents/Grandparents. However, we will place you as close together as possible.

Guests Under the Age of 21 NOT Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

The minor must travel with a guardian 25 years of age or older in the same stateroom. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are:

Archived