Does anyone know if there is......

C&THollings

I am looking for a website that I can put in a ships name and see all the sailing one after another. Example

Liberty Sale dates Destinations

I am looking to book a B2B and want an easy way to view my options.

On the Carnival website click on the ship's name then the Itinerary button. It used to work this way, don't know if it still does.

ETA- just checked. IT still does.

That is not quite what I am wanting.. on the Carnival website on only lists the same sailing itinerary one after another. It does not mix an eastern and western sale dates in the same list :(

I want the date one after another no matter what the itinerary is.

*************.com does that

I used it just last night to think about a potential B2B in 2 years. We are thinking East/West on the Liberty.

darn it, it blanked out the site... can you resend without the .com... Sometimes this site becomes useless to get an answer!

You do know why the board edited out?

Because your not allowed to "advertise" on the site.. I don't care to buy, I just want to find my answers for planning!

See the second post, it there the vacation site......

I is more helpful, I just wish it listed the itinerary, but this is better than what I was finding.

Thanks!

I think I figured out which website is being referred to.

I , too , have had frustration when trying to seach for a B2B. It is even more difficult when looking at possible shorter cruises such as B2B on a ship that does 4 and 5 day itin.

Google cruise vacations, it should bring up different sites, you may have to look at a couple till you find the one, I believe it advertises on Cruise Critic. There is one site I use to look at cruises because it will list all the ships cruises. It is so much easier to follow than Carnival. I still book my cruises with a PVP at Carnival.

Well, since all has been bleeped out, this is pretty useless...... Hope the OP got an answer, none of the rest of us will!

Bingo,

You will have to read between the lines, one of the sites is listed, just part of the name.

I agree, times like this the rules sucks, I just want a planning site. I will book how I always do regardless of where I do my research.

Because your not allowed to "advertise" on the site.. I don't care to buy, I just want to find my answers for planning!

See the second post, it there the vacation site......

I is more helpful, I just wish it listed the itinerary, but this is better than what I was finding.

Thanks!

you can put your email in your signature

If you have a phone that uses Android apps., the previously mentioned Shipmate app will give you just what you are looking for i believe and it's a free app. It gives you sail dates, itineraries, excursions and lots more. I have it and really like it.

Archived