More Newbie Questions

There are bits and pieces of advice all over the forums so don't flame me if this is redundant:o

We are about 45 days out; booked through a travel agent; have booked excursions online...what do we do now? I've read about set sail passes and luggage tags, etc. I would be most grateful if someone could recap the steps we should be taking now...thanks!!!

There are bits and pieces of advice all over the forums so don't flame me if this is redundant:o

We are about 45 days out; booked through a travel agent; have booked excursions online...what do we do now? I've read about set sail passes and luggage tags, etc. I would be most grateful if someone could recap the steps we should be taking now...thanks!!!

If you booked through your travel agent, you will need to contact him/her and confirm that they have (or will) order the luggage tags and print out your set sail passes for you.

The only other things you really need to "worry" about is if you want to pre-pay tips, a wine package, soda package, or spa treatments.

If you booked through your travel agent, you will need to contact him/her and confirm that they have (or will) order the luggage tags and print out your set sail passes for you.

The only other things you really need to "worry" about is if you want to pre-pay tips, a wine package, soda package, or spa treatments.

And if your TA won't print the Set Sail Pass and apply for luggage tags, go ahead and do it yourself. We always have in the past. It's no big thing. Even if you don't have them, all it will cost you is time at check-in and knowing your cabin number for dockside luggage tags. Enjoy your cruise the process is a lot less painful than you think.

Have you done your on-line check in? If not, you need to do so. Print out your Set Sail pass and order your luggage tags yourself. Takes about two weeks to receive the luggage tags. I never have asked my TA to do so. Your e-documents should be available on RCI now. You can look and see. It is NOT necessary to print these out unless you have booked transfers with RCI as these are in those docs. I would only print out that page(s). The whole thing is about 30 pages. These docs do include your cruise contract, so you should read that so you know what is what. But you don't need to print it. All you need to board is your passport, Set Sail pass and credit card.

Archived