Cheese board

Can anyone that has had the cheese platter/board in there stateroom, remember which cheeses were on it?? Was blue cheese one of them?

Not a fan of the blue, but would ask to leave off to save on waste when ordering. Seems the right thing to do no?!?!?!?

Can anyone that has had the cheese platter/board in there stateroom, remember which cheeses were on it?? Was blue cheese one of them?

Not a fan of the blue, but would ask to leave off to save on waste when ordering. Seems the right thing to do no?!?!?!?

Yes.

What?? You don't like my favorite "stinky cheese"??? For me, the stinkier the better!

Goes really well with red wine. :D

Just send that "awful cheese" down to my cabin...no waste for sure! ;) ;)

Funny thing is i used to like it, maybe i'm expecting!! lol

We are just off the Adventure in April. We orered the Wine and Cheese package. No blue cheese on it. We did however notice that room service offered and international cheese platter. Not sure if that was the same or not. Next cruise in Feb, we are just ordering the wine and having room service deliver the cheese ;)

I'm hoping there's blue on it... I love cheese plates. I get them every time we go to our favorite italian place. There's nothing like cheese and fruit. Apples and blue cheese are one of my favorite combos. Brie with appricots, grapes with pecorino. Yummmmm.

I'm hoping there's blue on it... I love cheese plates. I get them every time we go to our favorite italian place. There's nothing like cheese and fruit. Apples and blue cheese are one of my favorite combos. Brie with appricots, grapes with pecorino. Yummmmm.

My DH also likes blue cheese, but we did not have any on our cheese platter. We however did have Brie, dried appricots, and grapes. There were several cheeses, but none were blue. We did not order the room service platter as we pre ordered a wine cheese plate.

I do like the sounds of that. yum yum

We always order wine for our room when we arrive. But we wait to order our cheese, why pay for it when you can order it from room service for nothing. Their is plenty of snacks at the WJ caffe if you would like to make a plate and enjoy it in your cabin for sail away (with your wine of course, lol).

1st time on RCL, leave this Saturday from Vence

Ok , what is the cheese platter? does it cost? do you need to order wine with it?

Can you order a head of time and have it waiting in your hoome at a time?

My inlaws are on the same cruise, if the ash cloud doesn't &^%% them up!!

So if you see 2 old farts arguing a lot, he'll be shuffling along behind her at about

4 paces while she watches everybody!! lol

Nosey bugger that she is! Stay clear, there both a handful!! lol

Archived