Flight from Tampa

Does anyone see an issue with a 12:20 return flight from Tampa International Airport? Not sure how far airport is from Tampa cruise terminal.

Personally, I would book it. But, keep in mind that depending when you are cruising, weather issues could factor in. such as cruising in hurricane season... you may not make it into port on time... or fog sometimes holds you up.... or customs. I have been off a ship as early as 8am and as late as 11am. And the 11 was not because i dilly dallied. Got off as quickly as we could.... good luck and enjoy your cruise

More often than not, that flight will be no problem. Port to the Airport is 30 minutes max, as it's only a few miles, and debarkation is usually pretty quick in Tampa.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Personally, I would book it. But, keep in mind that depending when you are cruising, weather issues could factor in. such as cruising in hurricane season... you may not make it into port on time... or fog sometimes holds you up.... or customs. I have been off a ship as early as 8am and as late as 11am. And the 11 was not because i dilly dallied. Got off as quickly as we could.... good luck and enjoy your cruise

Right, but you could have a 5:00 p.m. flight and miss it because of the weather. Any flight after about 10:30 or so out of Tampa is usually very easy to make unless there is some major delay in arrival.

Right, but you could have a 5:00 p.m. flight and miss it because of the weather. Any flight after about 10:30 or so out of Tampa is usually very easy to make unless there is some major delay in arrival.

very true... that is why I said personally I would book it. Most times we have been back to port on time and actually arrived at the airport very early...

We did have one incident that cut it very close... didnt get off the ship until 11, even though it was back in port in plenty of time. It had to do with customs, at least that is what we were told. We had a town car driver waiting for us at 8 am. because we had never had any problems before. Our flight was 12:30. It was in Port Canaveral. So lucky for us, our driver waited for us, he was able to get us to the airport on time... but man it was close... needless to say, he deserved every bit of that extra tip..

Archived