Currently On Ruby Princess in Med

Posaune

From our experience, we were always docked slightly before the announced time and permission to go ashore came at or slightly after (10-15 minutes) after the announced arrival time. This has varied on previous cruises because of shore side immigration approval from the port, but did not happen on this cruise. If you are on independent tours in a tender port, go get your tender ticket EARLY unless you are Elite on Princess. Princess tours will have a bit of tender priority. We learned this the hard way in Monte Carlo & then add that tendering was shut down by the port authority for an hour because of a ship docking. Be flexible! The tour companies are used to dealing with people trying to get off the ship.

Thanks for your kind advice =)

• 2 weeks later...

Posaune, I wanted to thank you for the commentary that you did on the cruise. I was also on the same cruise, and I am also living in Atlanta. I have been putting together a memory book of the cruise and could not remember the name of the comedian that my son got to go on stage with, Mel Mellers. Thanks again.

Archived