Voyager of the Seas drydock?

DH and I are new to RCI, and I'm wondering :confused: when Voyager was last rehabed, and/or if one is planned in the near future. We are scheduled to sail in October. How can I find this information?

you will probably find the information you are looking for here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1049492&highlight=dry+dock+schedule

Has anyone sailed on the VOS recently? I haven't been aboard in a few years but remember it was beautiful when I sailed. What kind of shape is it in now? Would love to sail out of New Orleans later this year or early next year.

Has anyone sailed on the VOS recently? I haven't been aboard in a few years but remember it was beautiful when I sailed. What kind of shape is it in now? Would love to sail out of New Orleans later this year or early next year.

Hi!

We just got off the VOS in Barcelona a few weeks ago. We did the TA from Galeveston to Barcelona in a JS. It is a beautiful ship. The dinning room is just wonderful. Some of the furniture could be recovered but not horrible. It was very, very clean and we had one of the best Captain's ever. The ship seemed to be in very good shape for it's age.

Crusin Nut

Hi!

We just got off the VOS in Barcelona a few weeks ago. We did the TA from Galeveston to Barcelona in a JS. It is a beautiful ship. The dinning room is just wonderful. Some of the furniture could be recovered but not horrible. It was very, very clean and we had one of the best Captain's ever. The ship seemed to be in very good shape for it's age.

Crusin Nut

Thanks. I can't wait for her to get to New Orleans. That port is very convenient for my family. I love the prominade deck on the Voyager and Freedom ships. Did you get bored with so many sea days? How rough are the seas when you sail a relocation type of cruise?

DH and I are new to RCI, and I'm wondering :confused: when Voyager was last rehabed, and/or if one is planned in the near future. We are scheduled to sail in October. How can I find this information?

If I am correct, the last DryDock for Voyager was from May 3 -13 of 2009.

She is not scheduled again until 2014.

Here is the newest schedule we have for DryDocks. If there have been changes recently, I do not know them.

Please, do not copy or post any other schedule other than this one on the boards.

Unless it comes from Albert Ross and has a date newer than November 16, 2010. ;)

Please note: At the bottom of the schedule it says,

"Anything without TBC is confirmed.

That means that these ships with the TBC are dates that are not final and can be changed.

Monarch of the Seas 6-15 MAY 2011

Majesty of the Seas 27 FEB- 5 MAR 2012 TBC

Legend of the Seas OCT 2012 TBC

Splendour of the Seas DryDock changed to OCT. 28 - NOV. 24

The Nov. 25 transatlantic Splendour cruise is now a 14 day cruise

Grandeur of the Seas 28 APR - 29 MAY 2012 TBC

Enchantment of the Seas 1 DEC- 15 DEC 2012 TBC

Rhapsody of the Seas 16 FEB - 1 MAR 2012

Vision of the Seas 20 NOV - 30 NOV 2010

Voyager of the Seas 26 Apr - 17 MAY 2014 TBC

Explorer of the Seas 30 NOV - 21 DEC 2014 TBC

Adventure of the Seas 12 JAN - 2 FEB 2014 TBC

Navigator of the Seas 13 NOV - 24 NOV 2013 TBC

Mariner of the Seas 22 APR - 1 MAY 2012 TBC

Radiance of the Seas-May 20 - 10 June 2011

Brilliance of the Seas 5 MAY - 26 MAY 2013 TBC

Serenade of the Seas 13 JAN - 3 FEB 2013 TBC

Jewel of the Seas 29 APR - 6 MAY 2011

Freedom of the Seas 20 MAR - 27 MAR 2011

Liberty of the Seas 23 - 30 JAN 2011

Independence of the Seas MAR 2013

Oasis of the Seas 20 SEP - 30 SEP 2014 TBC

Allure of the Seas 20 SEP - 30 SEP 2015 TBC

Anything without TBC is confirmed.

With TBC can be changed.

As with any schedule, they can change at any time.

If anyone hears anything new while on a cruise, etc. please post it on here and I will try to check it out.

Thank you,

Alexis

Thanks to all of you for the information.

Seems like a long :( stretch fron '09-'14, but what do I know about these things?

We will be doing B2B on this ship starting from Barcelona in Oct and ending up in NOLA in Nov this year. Looking forward to a great trip on RCI!

I just LOVE CC!!!

Archived