4s fare checker?

iRICKATRON

If they dont show they could be sold out of that particular fare.

Try fun select and see if any 4S show .. sometimes they are pulled from early saver, but not other rates.. if they dont show up .. sold out.

4S is only on splendor, dream and magic, but I assume you are on one of those ships.

BEEN CHECKING THE FARE TRACKER AND NOTICED TAT THERE IS NO 4S. ARE THE INTERIOR SPA CABINS LISTED UNDER ANOTHER NAME??

AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS IS ALL I SEE:

screenshot20110601at113.png

Where can I find this Fare Tracker? Thanks.

Try fun select and see if any 4S show .. sometimes they are pulled from early saver, but not other rates.. if they dont show up .. sold out.

I've been looking at fares for Magic for 8/19/2012 and there are no Early Saver rates available for 8A's or 8B's. You can book those cabins at Fun Select, but at much higher rates than other 8s.

Since this is more than a year out, it looks like Carnival has decided not to offer ES for those categories for whatever reason.

I posted a question about this to the Funville "Need Help From Carnival" forum, but the only answer I got was that they would look into it. (I thought it might be a database error.)

I've been looking at fares for Magic for 8/19/2012 and there are no Early Saver rates available for 8A's or 8B's. You can book those cabins at Fun Select, but at much higher rates than other 8s.

Since this is more than a year out, it looks like Carnival has decided not to offer ES for those categories for whatever reason.

I posted a question about this to the Funville "Need Help From Carnival" forum, but the only answer I got was that they would look into it. (I thought it might be a database error.)

ES rates may be for for that sailing for those categories, especially if you are seeing them under a fun select price

Archived