Super Shuttle....anyone??

firstcruiserDB

We will be sailing Carnival's Inspiration soon. Our local airport flies into St. Petersburg/Clearwater airport (PIE). We've booked Super Shuttle to take us to our hotel in the port of Tampa area.

Just wondering if anyone has used this company lately?? Are they reliable?

Thanks for any advice you can give us!

I have also used them in the past (but not in Tampa) and found them generally reliable.

If there are more than two in your party you will likely find it cheaper to rent a car and drop it at TPA or near the port - National (and I suspect other car rental agencies) offers a free shuttle from their TPA office to the port and will also pick you up after the cruise and return you to TPA. :D

Good luck! :)

Our group of 6 used Super Shuttle 2 years ago when we cruised on the Inspiration and had no problems. It was a fast, easy check-in at the kiosk upon arrival at the Tampa airport, and after the cruise fast pick-up in the parking garage across from the port. Courteous drivers, vans were clean and in good shape at that time.

• 1 month later...

I live north of Clearwater, and have used SuperShuttle extensively, mostly going to TIA. They are very reliable, but a little pricey. I have used them twice going to the cruiseport, the last time there were 7 of us, so, we reserved the van in both directions

So to those of you who travel frequently, what would you consider the most affordable way to travel from MIA or FLL to the cruise port if you were traveling as a:

couple?

family of 4?

in a group?

Thanks in advance for your posts! MIA airport and cruise port gives you a 12 page list of all the transport providers, but dang, thats a lot of people to call!

Archived