4J Cabins on Carnival Magic

sammat

Does anyone have any pictures of the 4J cabins on the Magic that they can share. We stayed in 4J on the Glory and loved it except that was no couch. We really missed the couch. We were looking at 9201 9202 and 9203. Just thought I would check to see if anyone has stayed in these.

Thanks

We were in 9201 on the Dream. No sofa. Loved the room layout, it gives you more room to move around. We also had 9203 on the Victory. It had almost the same room layout.

See pics of Dream 9201 here http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt25/welldone60/Dream%209201/

I think 9202 & 9203 on the Dream & Magic are accessible rooms.

I dont think any inside cabins that I know of have a couch (not counting the 1As that have convertible sofas)

Fire...Some of the 4J's do. On the Dream, the 4J's on lido deck have sofas. We are booked on the Breeze in cabin 10206 and it is listed as having a sofa also.

Fire...Some of the 4J's do. On the Dream, the 4J's on lido deck have sofas. We are booked on the Breeze in cabin 10206 and it is listed as having a sofa also.

The 3/4 person 4J's have sofas....the 2 person rooms do not.

Archived