Previous Cruises

You need to login and look in your profile. For new users: To login (or registrer if you have not already done so) these buttons are at the top right of the screen. After you are logged in, select My profile also at top right. Then in the column on the left click on the view past cruises option. All the cruises that Carnival has on record for you are listed. If you believe you have more than they list, contact them with the info and they will look into it.

You need to login and look in your profile. For new users: To login (or registrer if you have not already done so) these buttons are at the top right of the screen. After you are logged in, select My profile also at top right. Then in the column on the left click on the view past cruises option. All the cruises that Carnival has on record for you are listed. If you believe you have more than they list, contact them with the info and they will look into it.

I have tried this many tmes. The past cruises option does not appear. My booking shows our past guest numbers and our TA says everything is there but I can't access it.

Is anybody else having this problem?

I have tried this many tmes. The past cruises option does not appear. My booking shows our past guest numbers and our TA says everything is there but I can't access it.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Two separate items.

The previous poster is telling you to go to your profile to find past history. sign in, click on "my profile", on the left, the first items in red, 3rd of 5, says view cruise history.

On your booking, since you gave up control to a TA, you are blocked from seeing any billing details. There is no billing tab and the only place to see credits is your edocs. You only can access the billing info on a booking if you booked direct.

Yes, I have this problem, too. My past guest # does not show up on my profile. When I try to add it, I get a message that the # is associated with another account. Since there is no past guest #, I see no option on the left for "past cruise history".

I had the same problem last week. Took days to finally find it.

Log in first. Click on "Past Guest #" and then enter the guest number. The guest number can be found on your previous sail & sign cards.

This is something Carnival really need to improve with their website design.

Yes, I have this problem, too. My past guest # does not show up on my profile. When I try to add it, I get a message that the # is associated with another account. Since there is no past guest #, I see no option on the left for "past cruise history".

This is the same thing I am getting, it won't let me add my past guest number and doesn't show the tab for past cruises.

I meant to say our Carnival rep said everything is there, not a TA.

That will happen if you change email or physical addresses...

:)

I meant to say our Carnival rep said everything is there, not a TA.
You need to determine exactly what email address is linked to your past guest number, log in to Carnival's website with it, and change the email on your profile to whatever you are using now.

This is my problem too. Apparently I did use a different email address this time. I logged in to the profile with my other email address, but it won't let me change it to my current one, since it's already used. Bummer. Will this affect my past guest status on the cruise I have now?

You do not even need to have a cruise booked in order to see that information.

If you have nothing in there- I suggest calling carnival and let them straighten it out for you

PS- the site may be down because I went to check and there is nothing at all in there for me.

This almost sounds like a different issue. I had a problem with my past guest # when I booked my cruise for January. My # was still under my previous name. Your info for this booking must match exactly to previous bookings (name, address, birthdate, etc.) I would look into it. It is quite simple to correct. I emailed them and in just a few days, my info was updated and my past guest # added to my current booking.

From Carnival FAQ's:

How can I access my past guest number?

If you have not registered, select REGISTER on the top right corner of the home page.

Select YES when asked if you have cruised before.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct, please email a CCL representative so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

In the event that you have already registered, access My Profile and select Add Past Guest Number.

Enter your past guest number. If you do not know your past guest number enter your date of birth and zip code.

The system will only match you if your last name, date of birth and telephone number match our past guest database EXACTLY due to security reasons.

In the event that you feel all the data you entered is correct and the system is not locating a match, please email a CCL representative pastguest@carnival.com so that we may research as there may be a data entry error on the database.

Archived