Emerald Benefits-Voyager of the Seas

GoEnglish_com_DontLookAGiftHorseInTheMouth.gif

You know what? After I posted I realized that was how it was going to come across but by then it was too late to change it. But after I read your post my initial reaction was..... here is a woman who has cruised so many times and spent plenty of money and RCI's thank you is one can of diet Sprite. :(

But, hey, it is a lot better, and much more useful, than those picture frames they used to give out.:D

You know what? After I posted I realized that was how it was going to come across but by then it was too late to change it. But after I read your post my initial reaction was..... here is a woman who has cruised so many times and spent plenty of money and RCI's thank you is one can of diet Sprite. :(

But, hey, it is a lot better, and much more useful, than those picture frames they used to give out.

One thing I don't think we have to worry about is "that going hungry feeling"..... :rolleyes:

If the "snack box" is not enough, then....don't worry...there are many ways to forage for food on the floating buffet at sea. :eek: ;)

Making Diamond, I don't even have to worry anymore about booze smuggling.....saves the worry if I will get my luggage in time! :D

The box is a cute thing to toss into my carry on when we leave. Little snack when we get home! :)

But, hey, it is a lot better, and much more useful, than those picture frames they used to give out.:D

Doesn't bother me. Don't let it bother you. (on my behalf)

I don't eat the petit fours, either, but I think that it's a lovely gesture.

I (usually) don't use the reserved seating in the theatre, but I think that it is a nice offer from RC.

I am just glad that *I* am not running this cruise line. (and everyone else should be glad, too. ;))

I am just ALWAYS happy to be on a cruise. And I always enjoy myself.

Am I thrilled when a one-cruise wonder gets an upgrade to a full suite, and I don't get an upgrade? Guess. But I still love my cruise!

I am glad for what I get.

It makes for a pretty happy life. :)

I don't eat the petit fours, either, but I think that it's a lovely gesture.

I (usually) don't use the reserved seating in the theatre, but I think that it is a nice offer from RC.

I am just glad that *I* am not running this cruise line. (and everyone else should be glad, too. ;))

I am just ALWAYS happy to be on a cruise. And I always enjoy myself.

Am I thrilled when a one-cruise wonder gets an upgrade to a full suite, and I don't get an upgrade? Guess. But I still love my cruise!

Well said...well said! :D

Well, I was really thinking more along the lines of on behalf of everyone who has taken as many cruises as you. But, no it doesn't really bother me. It is a nice gesture. As I said, it was a first reaction.

I realize that my memory could be a bit off since it was awhile ago. But I seem to remember, somewhat vaguely, a thread about a mix up in an amemity bottle of wine where you seemed to be somewhat less than "glad for what you got".

Archived