Single Travellers

Type hosted single cruises in the box at the top of this page. You will find quite a few links. I know there is at least one cruise line that has a single share program, where they find you a cabin mate. Also NCL Epic has studio cabins for solo passangers (no supplement). Check out the solo cruises board also.

It's against terms of service here to advertise for a room mate. Is there a co worker, friend or relative you can cruise with? The reason I'm asking is, being a solo cruiser myself, I know so many horror stories of solos being paired together and being miserable. That's the reason why cruise lines stopped doing the single share program. There are just too many things that can happen between strangers that can ruin a very expensive trip. While we solos truly feel your pain about the single supplement, be careful when deciding to go via the stranger match up route

BTW, Royal Caribbean now has a ship with solo cabins, and NCL Epic has their studio solo cabins, both with no supplement.

Is there a board that I can link to that would list anyone that will share a cabin on a cruise? I love to cruise but the single supplement is preventing me from doing as much cruising as I would like. Thank You :)

me too!!! Its hard to find someone locally and if the other person is across the country, you probably want to pick different cruises. We had a good discussion on this on another thread... its tough.

I would cruise more if I could find someone else.

When you do a search for hosted singles cruises look for the companies who offer roommate matching. They do so for free with a person close to your age and gender.

the other problem with this is the prices are more than half of the cost of a cruise .. they hike up the prices so much its almost not worth it. Iv looked at a few of these and the prices were a huge turn off.

Archived