*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Why is this thread on the RCI page? It seems like it's particular to Galveston...the title and first post don't even mention RCI. Confused.:confused:

• The original thread is in this forum and has been for several years
  • I'm biased towards Royal Caribbean
  • The Gulf Coast forum is a ghost town and I want traffic (I could go to the Carnivore forum, but like I said, I'm biased towards RCCL)

• The Gulf Coast forum is a ghost town and I want traffic (I could go to the Carnivore forum, but like I said, I'm biased towards RCCL)

For the Galvez info. I hope you don't mind, as I posted your Galvez pic and links on our Carnival Magic Roll call of Jan. 15th, and credited you for the information. Keep in mind that all of the lines offer a good cruise, some are better than others depending on what you like.

Is that why you posted pictures of a Carnival ship?;)

Is that why you posted pictures of a Carnival ship?;)

Yup, If you want to believe that. :) Happy yet?

I prefer RCCL, which is why this thread is here. But it's going to be kind of hard not to talk about Carnival when watching the webcams this summer since they're the only line here in the summer. Just because this thread is on the RCCL forum doesn't mean it has to be only about RCCL.

Very cool! I love The Galvez!

we went to art walk and then

Watched the galvez celebration fireworks from roof top bar at tremont hotel . Fireworks went on forever! This thread will really get interesting in 2012 when 5 ships are here!!!!:D. We will be bringing in the mariner to Galveston in November

Good Work Dylan....I hate to see many people not be nice to you but this thread seems like everyone is an adult. Even though you guys get the Mariner from us in LA.... :0( ....we will be on her again in 2012 when she sails from Rome to Galveston. We will take many a picture when she pulls in and post. Keep up the good work .......Many of us enjoy your post. :)

Friends

Mike from So Cal!

HI

Glad I found this new link for the cruise webcams. :D Also an Angels fan (lived in OC for most of my life) but now living in a rural part of Arkansas. Cant wait to experience my second cruise in March, as my last one was 15 years ago....

I figured right...a new thread would be here to greet me when I got back on CC after the Asian cruise.

Oh well, I presume the old one is archived somewhere.

5 weeks until DD and I are on Allure...now I may be on Vision in October in the Holy Land area of the world...that one would push me to D+...so close I can feel it!!! :D

I will share more about Asia very soon...

So I am catching up with what is going on...no news of VOTS going to Shanghai was mentioned on Legend this week...interesting more so since I spoke with Captain Ryan several times and specifically about his time on Voyager's sister Explorer...and even about Cpt. Bang being on VOTS.

Guess this sets the stage for when I try to get some friends to sail into Shanghai with me...just hope the luggage issues of yesterday get worked out...note to RCCL will go out in the next few days about that specific issue. Other than luggage yesterday we have a blast...and that was on a small RCCL ship...Legend. Only 80-90 total US citizens on board including at least 1 entertainer....and crew.

We enjoyed our RS and the unlimited booze package...yep it is offered on Legend right now. Maybe it will be offered on VOTS when she sails here in a year.

The Horns would look nice sailing up the river...I guess VOTS will not make it up to the new cruise terminal since I beleive the bridge is too low an perhaps the channel too shallow...at least at that point.

To our friends in Houston...our traffic at home is tame compared to the rush hour traffic we saw yesterday on a Saturday afternoon in Shanghai!!!:eek: Supposedly 23 million live in the area here. That is like all of Australia but in one city.

Have been on old board for couple of years--just decided to check out your new board--wow, already 4 pages long. Can hardly wait until we get all the new ships in Galveston. Have the Mariner booked b2b--12/4 & 12/11. Will check out Carnival Magic in Jan. We love sailing out of Galveston--no flying and just convenient.

Almost forgot to come on and watch the Conquest's departure... Jeff Gordon won today's race and I was busy celebrating!!! :D

Bye Conquest! See you in person when I go to Galveston this July!

Still in the process of saving the old thread. I'll probably be done tomorrow.

Here is everyone in our new group so far:

• BecciBoo
  • BillOH
  • BonTXNY
  • CGBCruiser
  • Cindy
  • crazy 4 cruising
  • crazy4themouse
  • cynt
  • Daisy May
  • DeepWaterMariner
  • enidcruiser