Safety Drill on Allure

You no longer have to wear your life vest to the Muster Drill. You simply go to your station and watch a video, then the Captain will come on the PA and dismiss you. It was all very civilized and air conditioned. :)

It's much better this way, having the life vests at the Muster station. In a real emergency, I can't see everyone running back to their cabins to get their vest... precious minutes are lost this way. Much better system on Oasis and Allure.

Have a fun cruise. :)

You no longer have to wear your life vest to the Muster Drill. You simply go to your station and watch a video, then the Captain will come on the PA and dismiss you. It was all very civilized and air conditioned. :)

It's much better this way, having the life vests at the Muster station. In a real emergency, I can't see everyone running back to their cabins to get their vest... precious minutes are lost this way. Much better system on Oasis and Allure.

Just wanted to add that the crew simply scanned our cruise cards on the way into our muster station. No more calling of names or cabin numbers. Yes, a short video, announcements in several languages, and you're off to your sail away party!...:)

Ohh thank goodness! haha sounds much better than the old way,and thank you! :)

Just wanted to add that the crew simply scanned our cruise cards on the way into our muster station. No more calling of names or cabin numbers. Yes, a short video, announcements in several languages, and you're off to your sail away party!...:)

Ohh okay thanks! And yes love it :)

We were in the Champagne Bar for the Muster Drill. Having your card scanned was easy and they did not have to call any stateroom numbers. Watching a video was a simple way to cover everything they wanted to cover, too.

The life boat deck is not as wide as on other ships I have been on. There is a jogging trail on this deck, and it is not super wide. I don't know if anyone is on this deck for the muster drill, or if we were all inside in a bar or a lounge somewhere.

It was held about 4:15 or so and went very smoothly.

We were in the Champagne Bar for the Muster Drill. Having your card scanned was easy and they did not have to call any stateroom numbers. Watching a video was a simple way to cover everything they wanted to cover, too.

The life boat deck is not as wide as on other ships I have been on. There is a jogging trail on this deck, and it is not super wide. I don't know if anyone is on this deck for the muster drill, or if we were all inside in a bar or a lounge somewhere.

It was held about 4:15 or so and went very smoothly.

Sounds good, thanks! :)

I don't know if anyone is on this deck for the muster drill, or if we were all inside in a bar or a lounge somewhere.

We were in the theater for muster on Oasis. So much better than the old way of having to go back to your cabin, get your life jacket on, then go stand in the "hot" Florida sun for 20 minutes while they round up all those that were hiding......

Quick and painless

Not all muster stations are inside on the Oasis (and I would assume, Allure). I was on the Oasis on the May 28th cruise & my station was in the Aqua Theater. It was still very nice to not have to bring your life jacket & to not have to stand around in the sun, however.

We were on the Liberty 4 years ago, life jacket on. This kid in front of us was blowing his wisile on the life jacket all the time, I told his dad you know how many people blow that wisile each week. Look on his face was pricless, kid stoped blowing the wisile.

Archived