Canadian Currency for private tour

My DH and I booked a private tour in Halifax in which the owner only accepts cash and wants it in Canadian currency. We will be arriving in Halifax on the Caribbean Princess on June 27th. Where would we be able to exchange our currency for this tour?

My DH and I booked a private tour in Halifax in which the owner only accepts cash and wants it in Canadian currency. We will be arriving in Halifax on the Caribbean Princess on June 27th. Where would we be able to exchange our currency for this tour?

There may be an ATM in the terminal building where you could get CAD with a debit or credit card, if not there is one nearby at the Westin Hotel. If you would rather not use your card you could get the driver to take you to any bank and they will exchange for you. I don't know if there is a currency exchange in the terminal building itself.

Any significant bank, or the AAA can order you in Canadian $. The current exchange rate is that the C$ is worth about US$1.03

Archived