Couple of questions?

Hopelesslu

Hi, I just have a few questions.

1. Can you use your own travel cup for soda if your purchasing a soda card

instead of using their small cups?

2. will they give me my own key to my childrns cabin, I feel like I should be able to get in thier rom when I want too.

3. If I decided not to give my boys charging power can I purchase the soda card for them on my card?

4..When I filled out my S&S account online I chose cash account and now wish to put a cc card for this instead, can I make that change a the pier or will I have to wait until I get on board?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi, I just have a few questions.

1. Can you use your own travel cup for soda if your purchasing a soda card

instead of using their small cups?

2. will they give me my own key to my childrns cabin, I feel like I should be able to get in thier rom when I want too. Yes, you can get a key for their room. You'd need to do this on board, at the purser's desk, but it's easy -- just ask.

3. If I decided not to give my boys charging power can I purchase the soda card for them on my card?

Yes. You can purchase anything for them on your card -- sodas, stuff from the gift shop, whatever. Think of it as a charge card, to which you can charge anything on board.

4..When I filled out my S&S account online I chose cash account and now wish to put a cc card for this instead, can I make that change a the pier or will I have to wait until I get on board?

When you arrive at the pier and start your boarding process, you'll be asked how you intend to pay for the cruise -- you can then tell them you want to use your credit card, and it'll be set up that way, no problem.

Thanks so much for your help!

I don't know much about soda cards, have never bought one, but I'm sure someone will come along and answer that! Have a great cruise!

Many bar tenders will not accept a personal cup to refill for sanitary reasons.... ewww. Any germs you have, which are not sanitized would be spread when it touches the spigot.

I sure hope they would enforce this rule and NOT refill personal cups or used cups either.

There used to be signs in the buffet area do not refill personal cups there.. for the same reason.. you are spreading all your germs to everyone else. I dont remember seeing the signs lately.. but common sense would dictate not to do it. Take a clean glass fill it and pour it into your personal cup.

Archived